1. The enterprises can obtain the land use rights through bidding, auction and listing; according to the project's investment scale, investment intensity, economic and social benefits and other indicators, the actual land price can be subject to "one policy for one enterprise and one discussion for one thing" and discount can be given.
2. As for the planned quota of planned new construction land of the year, priority will be given to major industrial projects and the system of "one time agreement, planned reservation, and land supply in phases" will be implemented according to the principle of "guarantee of implementation, commencement and current operation". The quota of government-subsidized housing land shall be separately listed and guaranteed as much as possible.
(II) Tax Support Policy
1. The enterprises may apply to the competent tax authorities for tax reduction and exemption after obtaining the Certificate of Hi-tech Enterprise issued by the high-tech enterprise certification and management authorities in the provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the central government and the municipalities directly under the central planning program. Eligible high-tech enterprises may apply for preferential tax policies and the enterprise income tax will be collected at 15%. The R&D costs of enterprises for development of new technologies, products and processes shall be subject to super deduction of 50% of R&D costs if the costs are not included in the profits and losses of the current period as intangible assets or shall be amortized at 150% of the intangible assets if the costs are included as intangible assets.
2. From January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2020, the logistics enterprises established in our municipality which take the industry projects specified in the Catalog of Encouraged Industries in the Western Region as their main businesses and the main businesses of which account for more than 70% of the total income of the enterprises can enjoy the preferential tax policy of 15% enterprise income tax.
（III） Industry Support Policy
1. The Municipal Government will award RMB 500,000.00 to each of the enterprises which establish national technology R&D centers and/or science and technology engineering laboratories and RMB 150,000.00 to each of the enterprises which establish provincial technology R&D centers and/or science and technology engineering laboratories. The Municipal Government will award RMB 150,000.00 to each of the enterprises which win the title of Sichuan Famous Brand Product for the first time, RMB 150,000.00 to each of the enterprises which pass the certification of Sichuan Famous Trademark and/or lead the formulation and revision of provincial and local standards, and RMB 300,000.00 to the each of the enterprises which pass the certification of China Famous Trademark and/or lead the formulation and revision of national standards. The enterprises which comply with two or more awards mentioned above shall be given with one-time award at the amount whichever is the higher.
2. Awards will be given to the enterprises establishing technology innovation platforms, namely RMB 500,000.00 for a national technology innovation platform, RMB 150,000.00 for a provincial technology innovation platform, and RMB 100,000.00 for a municipal technology innovation platform.
In addition to the policies relating to the Go-West Campaign and the regional development and poverty alleviation of Qinling-Dabashan mountain areas, the enterprises which invest in the industries encouraged by the state and advantageous industry projects in our county can also enjoy the preferential investment policy of "one policy for one enterprise and one discussion for one thing" according to the enterprises' investment scales, investment intensity, tax contributions and other conditions.